Fashion Design graduate, who is highly motivated and a well organised individual; I enjoy learning and gaining new skills and using my initiative to provide creative solutions to problems.Keen to find a challenging position within a successful and dynamic organisation where I will be able to continue to develop into the fashion industry and learn new skills.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of technical plans, drawings, and models.
- Able to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Strong ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and fabrics.
- Creative, determined and result-oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Barnet College 2011-2013:
- Fashion Design level 3 BTEC National Diploma
University of Bedfordshire 2013-2016:
- Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design
Liam Hodges Internship AW16 replacement, Nov 15-Jan 16:
- Machine and hand sewing toiles, garments, and accessories (hats and bags)
- Creating patterns from scratch
- Garment construction
- Sewing together samples of garments
- Sending delivery posts and delivering sample garments to get manufactured
- General studio duties and running errands
- Attending and organising garments for catwalk show
- Backstage duties such as steaming garments, dressing models, organising accessories and shoes .
London Fashion Week Photographer Assistant (Voluntary) September 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Holding the flashlight at most times
- Making sure the light is held at the right angle
- Holding the camera when needed
- Assisting photographer with help of equipment
- Helping choosing which photos to delete and which to keep
- Helping with editing photos
Nottinghill Carnival costume designer,Jamboulay Arts Dance group August 2014 and 2015
- Designing costumes for ages 3 – 18
- Designing clothing and accessories, creating original garments or design garments
- Sketching rough and detailed drawings of apparel and accessories
- Researching and providing appropriate fabric,moodboards,line ups and extended ideas
- Sewing costumes and examining sample garments on and off models; then modifying designs
- Making accessories from scratch with help of accessory maker/designer
- Modeling duties before carnival
- Helping out on last-minute duties before carnival
References: Available upon request.